Monday, September 08, 2008

The Newness...

Today Dude. Today I got a Dell.

It's slick.

It has 320 gigs of storage. 4 gigs of RAM alone (my last computer had 512 MB -- YAWN!) and some other lightning fast stuff on it.

I shopped around at Costco like Jeff said, looked at Best Buy, looked at other places, and finally drove down to the store to do the look/touch.
I found a Dell Studio laptop (the T8100) and was quickly sold on its size/speed for the price.

Then came the fun part!

I paid for it (it had to be ordered from a warehouse and would take a week)...then a week later the WRONG ONE came...so they offered me the floor model, but they'd have to restore the settings.

OK.

Several hours later the Geek Squad couldn't restore the thing, and I just said "GET ME A NEW ONE."

So they did...From Bend, Oregon's store...so three days later, I FINALLY have my new 'puter.

I love it.

It's fast.

And I paid tuition for my Chemistry class and bought my books, so we're ready to go!

It's SO hard to believe I'm going back to school! But I looked at my Chem book and it looks like fun. So something has to be right about this!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net