Monday, September 08, 2008

A Day At The Park

My friend Patti wrote on her blog about going to a local state park, so today I woke up with a bunch of unfounded energy, and decided "Nora, we're going to a new park today!"

It was a lucky photo day, so I'm not even going to try and pick and choose. Nora was cute even walking away from me today.

I see this often -- the back of her head -- but I don't often publish it. You just have to see that cute little egghead with those adorable ears.

Nora had a great time walking around in the grass. I couldn't get over how quickly the past few days she's gone from needing something to stand up with, to being able to stand up cold on her own!

She spends nearly ALL her time on her feet these days, and the park is just a great place where she can fall down, and get herself back up again, and discover new things like tree roots, clover, and other things to try and either touch or eat (or both.)

This picture just shows the Peterson glint in her eye that spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E. Pictures like this assure me that I wasn't JUST the "host" for the M. family genes...that I DID have SOMETHING to do with her looks!

This last one is my favorite picture of her in so long. I can't get over how cute she looks in this completely lucky action shot of her walking like a totally normal human being.

When most of the time, she still walks a little more like a drunken sailor or Frankenstein.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net