Sunday, January 15, 2006

Photo Fun

 

I spent a lot of time playing around with a photo of me today. I took one on the digital camera, then played with it on my Microsoft Picture It! program.

It still amazes me that just 10 years ago, heck, even 5 years ago, if I had taken a picture of myself, I would have had to wait until the roll was done, and take it to a store, where it would take a few days to come back.

Then, I would get the pictures back, and maybe 5 or 6 of the 24 pictures I took would be worth keeping.

It does amaze me how quickly technology moves. When I bought my first digital camera, it would have been about 2002, when I got a 2.0 megapixel Sony. Within a year, as we prepared to go to Europe, I HAD to have a 3.2 megapixel camera, since the 4.0 and 5.0 were more than I wanted to spend.

Today, I could buy a 5.0 megapixel camera for less than what I bought the 2.0 for years ago.

I love being able to play with images. I just played with my headshot so I could get a fun, but not very recognizable one for my new MSN account. By the time I was done I was feeling like quite the artiste.

Love it! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net