Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oh Boy, I Feel A Tangent Coming On

Ok, this is like my fourth post today. I'm not sure if I should be high-fiving myself, or apologizing to my reader, that anonymous poster who said "Hey, your blog is hard to read."

There's a little danger in the web. Namely, if I wanted to suck all sorts of hours out of my life writing code (more specifically thumbing through my HTML for Dummies book), all I have to do is go out on the Internet and start looking for ways to change it.

It really began the day someone showed me I could put my friends' links on my Blog. I found the Template, found the code there, and a little lightbulb went on, dim at first, but today I saw all 100 watts: I can really MESS WITH THIS.

So, this will be under construction for a while...I'm going to mess with colors, pictures and all sorts of fonts til you don't know what you're going to see each day.

My inner geek just said YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

2 comments:

Timestep said...

Hey, the russian roulette of blogging! I can't wait to check back each day to see what arrive (btw, I didn't find it hard to read.

Kirsten

Yvette A said...

That is what happened to me...lol
I figured out I could play with my Template...so I did..lol

Have fun!
Yvette

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net