Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Couple Other Pictures From The Weekend

This morning before Teri and I left for the airport, we got a picture of the three of us together.

Teri likes to call Nora "Merlot" after a joke I told the OB/GYN. You see, my OB/GYN in Denver said after I saw her -- pregnant with Nora, and her knowing my history -- that she was "impressed with how strong you are, and willing to try again."

"Oh no," I said. "This baby was made as a direct result of Merlot."

So, Teri and a few others thought it was cute to name Nora "Merlot".

But I'll just keep calling her Nora.

Thankfully, I have friends like Heather who said to me, "Oh honey. Don't feel bad. All three of mine were conceived in a WAVE of tequila."

That may not make my Mom or mother-in-law feel better about me. But it makes ME feel better.

And here's our little cutie, with snot running down her face, smiling like there's no tomorrow.

With her brand new "Life Is Good" brand hat that Aunt Teri bought her, which she'll have to grow into along with the matching shirt and pants, because her little pinhead is too small.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net