Thursday, May 01, 2008

An Average Conversation

Brian and I took Nora to the zoo this morning (but that's another post full of pictures).

Brian handed me the iPod so I could pick out some music. After Black Eyed Peas "Where Is The Love?", I chose Christina Aguilera, and our conversation went downhill from there.

And just so you can peer into our marriage just a tad, here's how a conversation went in the car.

Me: "Did you know Christina Aguilera just had a baby?"

Brian: "Yeah, isn't he a year old now?"

Me: "No, I think he was just born in December or something. You know who else is pregnant? Nicole Kidman. I'm so happy for her since she's been through at least one miscarriage and I think an ectopic pregnancy."

Brian: "Who is she married to?"

Me: "Keith Urban. An Australian Country singer. He's kinda cute. But I wouldn't leave you for him or anything. Maybe I would for Tim McGraw, but he's married to Faith Hill, so you don't have to worry."

Brian: "I wouldn't leave you for any country singer. Well, except maybe to just go ride around in Willie Nelson's tour bus."

Mmmkay.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net