Monday, September 17, 2007

She's HERE!!!!

Well, what can I say...I have never seen someone so beautiful. She is amazing.

Our daughter Nora was born at 8:59 a.m. after bleeding off and on all night, and a scuffle with a perinatologist, first who wanted to wait, but later (after a lot more bleeding), got on board.

She weighs 4 lbs 15 oz., is 17.5 inches long, and has some blond hair. I think she looks just like Brian!

Dr. Abel came and assisted with the surgery...in fact Brian watched and said he did Dr. Abel did the bulk of the surgery.

She came out crying, which was of course, the best sound in the world. After a couple of hours in recovery they took me back to see/hold her. Wow. What a feeling. I still can't believe she's ours

Here's a few pictures. I'm on drugs and tired and need to send an e-mail out too. So the rest of the story comes later. We're doing fine though!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

aww huge congrats to Mommy and Daddy.. what a perfect name Nora!

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Absolutely wonderful! Happiness for all!! Great name- and she does look like Brian!! Joy, joy!!

Shauna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jules and Brian, and welcome to little Miss Nora! I am so very happy for you and your family.

I am so excited that we will get to meet your daughter next month!

MissHelen said...

WOOHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
Many congratulations to you and Brian!! Nora is beautiful. :)
I'm so happy for all of you...I hafta go weep with relief now...

Lots of love and hugs to all,
Helen

Gatxan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

You and your Brian deserved her sooo much! And definitely, she is so lucky to have you.

Sara C. said...

Congratulations, Jules and Brian....I am so incredibly happy for you both.

Welcome to the World, Baby Nora. You have alot of people who love you dearly.

Audrey said...

I'm crying! She is beautiful and such a blessing!! Glad to hear she is doing so well!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two! She is gorgeous. I am so very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Julie and Brian-
I am so happy to hear the next step of your journey has begun, and everyone is doing well. Best wishes to you both, and of course baby Nora!
-Nurse Alissa

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net