Monday, August 27, 2007

The War Is On...

I just got this e-mail from Teri, which she sent to a few of her closest friends regarding my ahem, aversion to my kid being a Pink French Poodle for Halloween...

"All -

Please visit the blog below and leave a comment in my favor. The baby needs the poodle costume. It may be her only chance at pinkdom.

Please tell your friends and ask that they tell their friends. This is an important cause.

Poodle Power.

http://planetjules.blogspot.com/2007/08/happy-heinous-halloween.html

Love, Teri"


On Thursday, she's leaving to take 6 weeks off to go on a pilgramage to walk across SPAIN in an effort to shave off some extra time she would have spent in the hereafter in purgatory.

Let's just say I think this is very good time spent. :)

3 comments:

tims_mom said...

Well, personally, I think DH should put Jack or Kitten Hopper in the costume, and see what happens. Take pictures, and we can vote on who looks happier in the costume. We can then vote and send the results to your friend.....LOL

Anonymous said...

Look at the bright side, Jules... If she finds something on her 480 mile trek for your daughter to wear that's truly hideous, she'll have to drag it around on her person, up and down the mountains! LOL.

Now. What's this about me running to your aid to bury some saint? Say WHAT!? Dwidget

Scrapping Away said...

I'm with Nancy! Let's vote!!! And then let's post the results right back here though!!!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net