Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Seven Months Today!


We made it to the end of our 7th month today!

Our girl kicked me awake around 6 a.m. She's apparently up for a busy day today.

She was pretty quiet yesterday. I worried about her a little, but apparently she was just taking a break or studying for her evening test, because she perked right up for the baby monitoring hour last night, and started doing her work-out to show her heart and her limbs are quite functional, thank you very much.

She got the hiccups at one point yesterday. I love that.

Here's the design I finished for her quilt. I bought some materials, but haven't figured out when/how I'll get it made.

So here we are, end of seven full months, and on to eight!

2 comments:

Teri said...

The quilt is GORGEOUS!! But, Jules, where are the little pastels?

Anonymous said...

I love the colors of this quilt! They are just so, well- kicky!! How appropriate!!
I think you should be able to use a small table top sewing machine in the hospital. Would they let you have one there? Once on a road trip, I hand pieced about a half a quilt. You could beat me hands down, so I'm sure you could hand piece a whole quilt!!

Take care- I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!
Shauna

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net