Monday, January 26, 2009

Just For Fun

1. Do you like bleu cheese? yes

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yes, and rather regretfully I still would today if they wouldn't kill me, weren't so freaking expensive and didn't stink to high heaven, or wouldn't kill other people. I've decided to start again when I'm say, 75 and it doesn't really matter anymore and my Mom will probably be dead or at least 102 and too senile to give me any pushback about it.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, a SuperSoaker 2000

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Raspberry or grape

5. Do you get nervous before Dr.appointments? Yes, especially anything that requires a speculum.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, at games, covered in ketchup, mustard and onions.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Santa Clause or Miracle on 42th Street

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, and I like it taupe, like my men.

9. Can you do push-ups? One probably, before losing conciousness.


10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Besides my wedding rings, I'd have to say the earrings I got at Macy's in New York City.

11. Your favorite hobby? Sewing. I can't wait to have time for it again someday, when I'm retired.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? What? Yes. I probably do.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm right a lot. And I know that's not possible.

14. Middle name? Yes.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I really wonder who's going to read all this. I wish TurboTax website would come back up so I can finish my fat refund, I should be in the living room playing with Nora and DH.

16. Current hate right now? The fact that there are only 24 hours in a day, and I want to sleep for half of it.

17. Favorite place to be? Paris

18. How did you bring in the new year? Sleeping

19. Where would you like to go? Back to Europe, or Vietnam.

20. Name three people who will complete this? Gina, Annie and Kelly

21. Do you own slippers? Yes.

22. What shirt are you wearing? My husband's Seahawks sweatshirt.

23. Do you like sleeping on satin? No. Flannel.

24. Can you whistle? Yes

25. Would you be a pirate? Sure. They travel a lot, don't they?

26. What songs do you sing in the shower? Rubber ducky, by Ernie.

27. Favorite girl's name? Jane

28. Favorite boy's name? Daniel

Whoa - what happened to #29??? It left for greener pastures

30. Last person that made you laugh? Melinda

31. Best bed sheets as a child? Any.

32. Worst injury you've ever had? Physical: Anything that required surgery: appendix, tonsils, c-section. Emotional: Losing a few people I really loved, including my Dad and my boy.

33. Do you love where you live? No. I like it ok though. I'd love it if I could get my family to live in Denver.

34. How many TVs do you have in house? 2

35. Who is your loudest friend? My brother Jeff, who is probably going to give me some crap about this.

36. How many dogs do you have? 1

37. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes.

38. What is your favorite book? Parenting for Dummies. I like the common sense.

39. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate, straight up.

40. Favorite Sports Team? Denver Broncos forever.

41. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't really want a funeral. I want a wake.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net