Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I'm sorry I haven't blogged as methodically as I have in the past. I'm taking 7 credits at the local community college, 10 of which are for an anatomy/physiology class.

I'm continually amazed at how parenthood shrank my brain, but more importantly, how it rebounds once a little effort is put back into rehydrating it with information.

As much as I grumble about studying, I enjoy challenging myself to do better, study harder, and learn about the human body, and I marvel even more at how MUCH is going on in each of our little cells every day, and what a miracle it is that more doesn't go wrong.

And then there's the stuff that goes right: I am amazed at Nora's growth and penchant for learning. She knows the sound an elephant makes, and raises her arm and makes that noise whenever she sees one on Sesame Street, in a book, at the zoo, online at YouTube (we look up elephants on oregonzoo.org too), and a host of other animals.

More pictures in the next couple of days...

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net