Monday, December 08, 2008

Brian Says I Need To Blog, So Here It Is...

Pass me the Bad Mommy Award Of The Day.

I broke her.

Our kid is broken.

First blood drawn that wasn't a result of a doctor.

She loves playing on the bed.

She LUNGES for it when you walk by our bed, because she loves bouncing around and pronouncing "DADADADA" because that's where she finds him sometimes on the weekend in that exact spot over there.

Well, today she wanted on there, and I was just out of the shower, and so I put her on the bed, turned to get a piece of clothing, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her move.

I lunged back, and caught my right ring finger on the table, but she was ahead of me.

So, here's her shiner.

And if it makes ANYONE feel better, the bruise on the knuckle of my right ring finger is huge and hurts like I broke it, except that it still works.

She bled very little. The scrape looks worse than it is.

But dang, she went back to the bedside table a few times today and pointed at it, and I said "BAD TABLE!" and she walked away like she couldn't have agreed with me more.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net