Monday, July 31, 2006

I Dreamed About Jacob Last Night

I was supposed to get up and start walking this morning. That was my plan anyway, but I woke up at 6:30 this morning, and was still tired, not to mention uninspired to get out of my house, so I went back to sleep.

In the hour more of sleep I got, I had a dream about Jacob.

He was in his blanket, he was home with me, and even though I knew I didn't have much time with him, he was alive. He was still very tiny just like he was when he was born, but his eyes opened, and I just gazed into them.

Jacob then talked to me. And what he said was somewhat funny.

He told me he was fine, but what he really needed was a diaper change and something to eat.

So, I picked him up and moved him to the bedroom's changing table (one I don't have, but we were in "his" room), and I changed his diaper. I looked into his face some more and saw that he was asleep again, so I just held him some more before I woke up from the dream.

Last night before I went to bed, I had started thinking about Jacob and how much I missed him. I can't tell you how much it meant to me this morning to wake up knowing I'd seen him again.

Thank you Jacob. We're doing ok.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net