Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Look At Me Grow!

Hi, This is Nora.

Mommy's making my lunch, so I'm on her blog reporting how much bigger I got this week!

She took this picture of me before we left. I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm a lot bigger than I was last week!

This pink Gap sleeper my Mommy bought for me is almost too small now. She bought it for me before I was born, and I remember she put this on me in the NICU and had to roll the sleeves and the pantlegs up so I wouldn't get lost in them!

And, my Aunt Tammy from Canada sent me these shoes. And Uncle Joel sent me the socks, and the hat came from Aunt Teri.

The doctor (who I don't like because she makes me strip -- even my Pampers have to come off!) said I grew from 6 lbs. 9 oz., to 7 lbs. 11 oz. this week!

I'm now in the 88th percentile for weight, 84th percentile for height, and 70th for my head measurement. I don't know what that means, but Mommy and the Doctor seemed very happy with that.

All I know is I hope Mommy stops making all those jokes about my second and third chin. I like them.

3 comments:

Shiela Lee said...

By George - she's going to get to her EDD and be exactly where she's supposed to be!! No more of those sissy-girl preemie clothes for her!

Way to GROW, Nora!!

Tammy said...

Nora, you are growing up so fast and sweet girl, you are beautiful!!!! At least my Little Man standing here beside me says so.. (as he yells, yes yells, baby!baby!baby! then he yells MINE!!!!! LOL!!!! The guy knows a sweetheart when he sees one!) Wow... keep growing Miss Nora. And keep updating us okay?

I can't tell you how much I love, love, love these posts!!! Thank you!

Much love from here!

Anonymous said...

Why Nora you type better than most kids your age, lol! Keep up the great blog & updates on your mommy & daddy, ok? We love you very much & we enjoy all the pics that your mommy posts. I pray that we will be able to meet you soon, preferablly before you reach high school the way that you are growing!
Luv, Mindi & Schane'

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net