Thursday, April 24, 2008

6 Random Things About Me

Tammy tagged me, so you know I have to do what she says. We do, after all, share a brain, and therefore I know exactly how she would feel if I didn't do this.

It's getting hard to think of things. People know too much about me already, I suspect...but here I am trying anyway.

1) I'm not a big fan of Monty Python films. There's something annoying about that particular brand of gross-out British humor that just makes me think "Grow UP already!"

2) If I could do it without weight 300 lbs., I would eat some form of eggs every day. I love them boiled, scrambled, fried, poached -- you name it.

3) I've voted for one Republican in my whole life. He was Attorney General for Washington State years back. I don't regret it either.

4) I've had my Miranda Rights ("You have the right to remain silent...")read to me twice. The first time it was trespassing in high school as part of a senior prank. The second time was also trespassing, but I didn't realize I was, so they let me go that time too. I called my editor and asked if they would bail me out if I got arrested. He said no. I needed to talk my way out. So I did. Hey, it looked like public property.

5) If I had all the money I needed and some to spare, I'd create my own foundation. I'd find something like homelessness or environmentalism that didn't have a benefactor and do that for a living.

6) I have a freakish fascination with Will Farrell and Ron White (of Blue Collar Comedy Tour fame "I had the RIGHT to remain silent. But I did not have the ABILITY." Which makes no sense considering I don't like sophomoric humor (See #1). Somehow, I guess the Brits being a 1000-year-old civilization, I just expect more out of them. What can I say. I'm an enigma.

Thanks Tammy!

Teri you're it!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net