Wednesday, April 02, 2008

For Jill, Who's "Seen Enough Wedding Pictures"

My sister sent me an e-mail this morning saying "Enough with the wedding pictures. I need pictures of Nora!"

She's a good aunt.

This first one is of her waking up this morning. I'm still trying to capture the smile she gets when she hears my voice, but it just seems rude to start every day with a greeting followed by a flash of light.

This is more of the P. family's "Where's my coffee?" look, blended with the M. family's "I'm nice to everyone, even in the morning" look.
You know it's amazing after being gone for 5 days how there are subtle differences in Nora. Aside from growing a bit, one thing I've noticed in the 5 days I was gone is the level of attention she pays things. There's just a bit more recognition and study in her gaze.

In this picture of her in her high chair, she just looks so much less infant-like, and more like a toddler to me. I know we're 5 months away from it, but she just seems so much older and more aware.

Tomorrow we go to the doctor for shots and her 6-month well baby appointment. It'll be interesting to see what they say about her growth too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!!! You've gotten me used to seeing new pictures almost daily and then I'm deprived for 5 whole days? She's so precious; can't wait to see her and hold her again! Aunt Jill

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net