Monday, October 01, 2007

Touchdown Nora & Our First Trip to The Pediatrician!

This was the first picture of the day yesterday. It's like she knew it was Sunday, and that means FOOTBALL! I just love this "Touchdown Nora" picture!

My girl was the little darling peanut of the Pediatrician's office this morning!

She and I went right on time, and I forgot my insurance card, of course. I had my OB/GYN's card (small town, across the street), so I asked if she could call over there and get the info. In Denver that would NEVER fly without a release. LOL THe lady was kinda snotty till I showed her Nora in her car seat, and said I'd been on bedrest and in an NICU for 7 weeks and I had had enough trouble just finding my flipping car keys! Said sweetly, the lady caved right in! :)

The next two are from our Ped trip -- My mom went with me and took a picture of her first exam, and of her buckled into her carseat, ready to go home!
She now weighs 5 lbs., 7 oz. (gained 6 oz. since Friday!) is 19 inches long (grown 1.5 inches since she was born 2 weeks ago), and is in the 3rd percentile for weight, and 24th for height. She was very alert for the doctor and passed her tests...we go back next Wednesday for a follow-up/weigh-in.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net