Friday, October 26, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Most of you who have known me will know I'm no fan of pink.

But today I put on this super "aw-shucks that's cute" outfit that my Mom's cousin Pam gave me onto Nora, and I couldn't help but think "wow, that looks great!"

Add to the the cool Robeez from Aunt Carla (one of my online friends from PALP) and Nora's truly looking pretty in pink.

I hope she doesn't get too attached to the color, because the tomboy in me wants to dress her in jeans and a baseball cap on backwards more than words can say.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha.

tims_mom said...

Shall I send you my sister's phone number, and you can here how her plans flew out the window? The tomboy daughter she wanted, is now the frill loving, foofy loving, pink princess of the family.

I say...give her pink now, so she's SICK of it, by the time she has a voice, and tells you what she wants to wear! LOL

Nancy

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net