Monday, August 11, 2008
Ten Random Monday Thoughts...
1) I can't believe I told my friend I'd leave my baby and drive to Tennessee with her.
2) I can't believe I'm going back to school. AGAIN.
3) I can't believe I've already filled out my FAFSA (Financial Aid form for student aid)
4) I am a total whiner on days like today, but at least I rebound quickly.
5) Nora has been such an angel today. I wonder how I got to have such a GOOD HAPPY BABY! Look at this picture!
6) I wonder if I'll be a good nurse, or one of those mean nurses that wants to kick patients' asses when they don't take care of themselves.
7) I don't need to see 100 years ahead, but I wish I could see into the future just enough to know if decisions I'm making now will work out.
8) I really need to dust.
9) I hate dusting.
10) I'll dust when hell freezes over.