Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chicago!

After nearly 36 hours on the road over Sunday and Monday, we landed in LaCrosse, WI to sleep last night, then we drove to Chicago (and are staying here tonight).

I don't have much time to type, but I have to share a few pictures from our day in downtown Chicago.

We saw the Sears Tower, The Art Institute of Chicago, the lakefront (see the tour group pic on wheels), then walked up the river walk.

I love this picture of the inside of the Art Institute's stairwell.

Chicago's a beautiful city. Each building is like a visual feast of the city's beautiful architectural style.

The El is squeaky. Remind me to send the City a can of oil.

And aside from getting my first speeding ticket ever (in Wyoming), the trip so far has been fabulous!

More later...

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net