Saturday, July 12, 2008

You Know It's Weird When...

After a couple of months of non-stop guests, traveling and more guests, the place went dead quiet this week when Barb and Wendi went home, and everyone in Oregon in our families left for Costa Rica.

It's a fine day in technology when you realize that even though they may not have cell service where they're going, it's pretty easy to keep up with the family, and them with us!

My brother Jeff is a professor at a local college, and his wife Judy took their kids, my Mom and my Aunt Kathy from California to Costa Rica for a family vacation (and meeting up for a few days with my brother Joel and his boyfriend Dave too from New York!).

Afterwards, Jeff will stay behind for a couple of extra weeks to do some work stuff. But in the meantime, we can watch the blog here.

I just think it's cool that we can keep up with each other!

Love you guys, and safe travels!

1 comment:

2curlygirlz said...

Hey Jules, do you ever realize that we blog at the same time? I always get a good laugh when I post my blog & look over at yours & realize that you just posted a new blog before me, how ironic is that?

Luv ya!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net