Sunday, July 20, 2008

Reunions...

What a CA-RAZY weekend!

Brian and I went up to his folks' house for the weekend, and stopped up in Bellingham at Jeremy's to meet up with my friend Dhan and her sister Paula (and two of their boys).

Dhan and I were friends from "WAY BACK" in the 1970s when Dhan and I were in the 4th-5th grades, Paula was Joel's age (3.5 years behind us) and Jer was just this side of a baby...

As Paula greeted 33-year-old Jeremy, she said "You're a grown man!"

We've CLEARLY waited WAY TOO LONG for that reunion! LOL.

It's 10. It's late, I'm tired, and I SWORE I'd be in bed by now...

So this picture is for the parents, who will enjoy the fact that their kids saw fit to drive extra miles and sit on a couch and take a picture that pretty much only those with the last name N and P could enjoy...

From Left to right, is Jeremy, Jules, Nora, Gleeson, Dhan, Paula and Joel...named perhaps not without some nod towards my brother Joely-Oh...

What fun...

More tomorrow!!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net