Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy 4 Months To My Girl!

I cannot believe the milestones she's hit the past couple of weeks.

Last night she SLEPT 8 HOURS IN A ROW. Then I fed her at 5 a.m. and she slept for 3 more hours! So did Mommy!!!! I feel like a new woman!

She's been rolling over now and then for about a week. Then today she's just rolling over from back to front anytime I put her down! I can't leave her on the bed anymore because she scootches around too much...now it's the floor, the crib, or the pack & play from here on out!

She's eating rice cereal at breakfast and dinner. She doesn't eat much but she loves it, and lunges for the spoon sometimes. Ah, the first sneeze came this morning with cereal in her mouth...I sense an uptick in the amount of laundry to be done!

Tomorrow we fly to Denver. I can't wait to meet up with Delois, Sheila, Susan, Doug, Laura, Wendi, the girls, and Carrie, Jenn and hopefully Meg too. I get all misty just thinking you guys finally get to see my little PAL BABY!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net