Sunday, June 17, 2007

Cat Update

Well, as expected, the Kitten Hopper has esconced himself in my brother's house, and established himself as "home".

Mom said last night he came around while company was in the house, and saw each person, then laid down right in the middle of the floor where everyone had to step over him.

After everyone was in bed, the Hopper went in and slept on my Mom's bed last night, then went to my niece's, then to Brian's. He's quite the tom-catter...he gets around.

Jack, on the other hand, Whiner Extraordinaire, has barely left the confines of the bottom of Brian's bed at my brother's house, only to come out to eat and pee.

What a little chicken.

I guess I don't have to worry about him running away. He's too afraid to even go downstairs!

It is amazing how different their personalities are.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net