Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Girl

Such a sweet smile from Miss Nora today, as she ventured out into the snow for the very first time.

She bent over to touch it. She sat in it.

She looked a bit perplexed.

I could see the wheels turning in her head as she asked herself: "Why is my butt cold?"

The weather has been crazy. Down here south of Portland it's been really nothing to write home about except that it's just oddball weather: Snowing one minute, it's gone the next. Back again.

And today, as I snapped a million awesome pictures of Nora in the snow with our Kodak Easyshare, I told Brian I have bad news: He's getting the Nikon Coolpix for his work shooting because generators stand still (when properly installed), so he doesn't need a lightning-fast shutter speed like you do with a 15-month-old toddler.

And he's so nice, he went along with it.

But look at this picture! 7 megapixels of loveliness, compared to a 10-megapixel back-of-the-head shot I would have gotten as she smiled, turned, and click. Dang. Missed another one...

No thanks. A big "thumbs down" for Coolpix. And a BIG "thumbs up" for Kodak.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net