Friday, April 18, 2008

Cute Picture of The Day

We're getting the threat of SNOW tomorrow, so Brian and I decided to get out of the house this afternoon while it was still a balmy 42*, and took the baby for a spin towards the capitol building. We got to see our Golden Man, then figured it was a short 4 more blocks to the Pita Pit, where we got our gyro sandwiches for dinner. YUM.

My sister Judy gave me this beautiful jogger stroller for Christmas, and it's just WONDERFUL!

Nora's growing so big...I have to adjust the straps in this stroller every time she gets in it...but the beauty of this thing is that it will hold her until she's 80 or 100 lbs. -- so that should get us at least through the next few years!

She learned tonight to look up through the stroller's window at me when she heard me talk.

How cute is that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest thing ever julie, and I'm mad at you for letting her grow so much w/o me able to witness it often :( lol

love, jm

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net