Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ever have one of those days where you just do it all?

It's only 3 p.m. and I've done so much today.

I woke up this morning and in the past 6 hours have gotten tons of work done.

I:

1) Cleaned out the cat boxes
2) Took out the garbage
3) Thoroughly cleaned out the refrigerator & freezer
4) Swept the kitchen floor
5) Vacuumed the living and dining rooms
6) Cleaned out the vacuum filters
7) Touched up the paint on the front door where the dog scratched it
8) Touched up the green bedroom paint
9) Worked on a quilt
10) Washed out the recycling bins and brought them in

What should I do for #11? I probably need a shower, and I need to go to the grocery store.

I have needed to get some of this stuff done...much of it like cleaning the fridge and touching up the paint just doesn't get done when you're at work. So, I decided to make a list of stuff to do, and today I did much of it.

Sometimes it feels good to get a lot done like today. It's been so hot it's been hard to work on things just because the heat just kills my motivation.

But thankfully the worst of the heat wave is over for now, and we're only in the 80s.

Now, I have to go find a Corona or something...It's time to put my feet up and let the rest just wait til tomorrow.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net