Thursday, October 29, 2009

Saying a Few Things For The Fossil Record

First, and most importantly, Miss Nora learned how to say PLEASE! today!!

Secondly, in case you're wondering where I go and what I do this is my week so far:

Got a B in my Anatomy midterm from last week, which was in a word "hellacious".

Have another Anatomy miterm next week, which I only received about half of the information I need to really study for it TODAY.

Brian figured out I have three midterms and a final, which is just plain mean.

Have a Sociology on Death and Dying midterm that is due tomorrow

Have a Sociology paper due this week and next

Have a R&Q which really should be a Q&A in Anatomy due Wednesday (usually ends up about 6 pages)

20 point quiz in Anatomy next Thursday...

...what else I got? Hmm, I'm sure there's something.

Anyway, study study study.

It's what I do.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net