Thursday, September 03, 2009

Nora Gets Some Quality Time With Uncle JOEL!


Not to sure about the crazy Uncle that showed up...Boy, howdy, he's a funny one.

On one hand, he's weird. Peterson weird.

On the other hand, he backed off and let me have my space. That's so not like them...

But Mommy seemed to like him, and he WAS fun to be around....

We went to the kids club and he seemed to like the Kids Club "PUPPY" as much as me...

In fact, his acting skills were SO good, you'd think he had some professional training...
And we went to the park and he hung out and played with me...Boy, he is fun to be around. I even learned how to say "JOE!"


But ultimately, it was the book reading to me that did me in...

Thank you Uncle Joel, for spending so much time with me!

We all love you, and have fun at Joelapalooza!!!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net