Thursday, February 26, 2009

Phone Pix

This morning we woke up to a light blanket of snow!

I told Nora "It snowed, Nora! WEATHER!" She has an Elmo DVD about weather, she knew exactly what I was saying. She immediately went to the window and looked out!
The other day, she fell asleep at her high chair during lunch. It was Saturday, and Daddy had run her RAGGED all morning while I went out to study. It was the first time I've ever seen her fall asleep sitting up. It was hilarious!

Of course when we went to move her, she was NOT willing to nap right away, but hey, we got a cute picture.
Yesterday Brian accidentally went to work without his trusty hat. I think I got this thing at a Rite Aid in Denver several years ago when he had lost a nice hat from REI and they didn't have the same ones available. He wanted a fleece inside/wool outside hat.

Nora's Hat Thing is kind of funny. On one hand, she wants to wear the hat, but then she wants to see it, so she takes it off. Then she gets mad because she can't put it back on herself!

In this picture I rolled it up quite a bit to get it not to cover her whole little head. And I love how it pushes her ears out!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net