Tuesday, November 25, 2008

And Just Like That, Black Jack Is Back.

Well, Brian wasn't home for 45 minutes tonight and he was the hero of the hour and found our missing kitty.

Turns out Jack was trapped in the neighbor's garage across the street this whole time!



Brian gave Nora her bath, then he decided to just walk outside a bit with her in her jammies and started calling for Jack, and you could hear Jack WAILING from inside the garage.

AND we tried to get the neighbor, and she wouldn't answer the door, and I could SEE HER IN HER CHAIR, NOT MOVING!!! I yelled and yelled, and nothing, so I went back to the house and started to call 911, and while I was on the phone with them, Brian just WHALED on the door and finally woke her up! She was in some sort of TV coma in her easy chair!


Anyway, Jack is back, he's ok, and very skinny and just talking up a storm about his adventure. Poor little guy, it was so cold these past few nights, I think another night or two we could have lost him!

I fed him a little food, and he's whining for more, but I'm not sure how much to feed him right away.

He's spent the whole night parked on my lap, and as you can see he's not going anywhere.

Welcome back Jack. You talk too much, but we missed ya, buddy.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net