Thursday, September 04, 2008

Nora Terrorizes Best Buy

This is only a VERY small clip of the action today at Best Buy, where I went to pick up my laptop, but it was the wrong one, and there had to be some discussion between floor people, manager people, and Geek Squad people over whether or not they'd give me the right one at the lower price I paid due to an error on their part.

Nora wanted out of her stroller, and she tore around the store, often walking with Frankenstein arms out, grazing store employees, random shoppers, and grabbing merchandise whenever possible. I finally found this big yellow spot was her favorite area because it was BRIGHT...and I got a bit of her running around making proud "LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" noises as she walked the floor at will.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net