Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Lowe Down Dirty Dryer

Brian and I went to Lowe's last night.

The guy at the appliance desk asked what kind of dryer I have now and I answered truthfully: "I'm not sure you can actually call it a dryer. It's more like this thing that spins my clothes at high heat without really doing anything to them."

Well, it does, it just takes two hours to dry a load. I'd say the fan's broken.

The washer/dryer I have are A-N-C-I-E-N-T. Like so old they probably actually built them to last, and they have almost no features on them.

And then there's that whole not-drying-my-clothes part.

Anyway, bought a cool new Maytag. It's getting delivered and installed this morning!

And, as a side note: Near our Lowe's, the SIGNS of TACO DEL MAR are UP! They're HIRING! That means once training is over, I'll have a new place to eat!! YEAH!!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net