Sunday, October 30, 2005

Happy Day


The Approach to I.M. Pei's Glass Pyramid at The Louvre in Paris Posted by Picasa

I love days like this. I am doing something that feels GOOD.

This morning I woke up in time for church and decided to play hooky and stay home. I hooked up the better printer to my new computer, and started printing pictures of our trip to Paris.

I went a little nuts and printed about 35 pictures for each of my Aunt and Mom who went on the trip with us. Then I went to Target and found a small photo album and put all the pictures in them.

My Aunt K. bought me a Paris frame, and bought an extra one for herself and my Mom while we were at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I printed pictures and put them in the frames too, so we can all have the same picture.

I am just looking forward to getting these in the mail to them. Neither Aunt or Mom are very much into getting disks and dealing in jpegs, so I am happy to put something together for them. I also have an extra chocolate bar from Paris I've been saving, and I'm going to send that to Mom too.

It just feels good to spoil people sometimes...especially when they don't expect it in the least!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net