Sunday, September 26, 2010

School Days

Just like that, my little girl has gone from goofball sticking her tongue out, giving me silly toothless grins and wearing silly hats to suddenly knowing she will be off to school, meeting new friends, and learning new things.

Today Nora and I talked more about school and what she needed to do at school, and that she needed to listen to her teachers and do what they ask her to do. I told her she'd make new friends and play "in the park" (the playground near school).

She's very excited about going...we'll see if she's so excited when I get her up at 6:30 to go!

For me, I have a week of school, and will hopefully get in. I'm still an alternate, and I'm waiting for word of whether or not I'll get in. In the meantime we're off tomorrow for our big adventures!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net