Thursday, March 13, 2008

From the "This Is Going Way Too Fast" Files

Brian had a long day at work today. He had one yesterday too, so I tried to keep Nora up until he got home around 7:30.

Well, I fed her at 7:20 when he wasn't home yet (she usually goes down around 7) so she snoozed on the bottle.

Then Brian came home while she was still drinking, took a quick shower, and I handed her over so he'd have a few minutes of cuddle time while I finished cooking dinner for us.

When I came to get him here's the picture I took.

She can now rest her head on his shoulder, and her feet extend all the way to his lap.

She's just getting so big, so fast!

On one hand it's such a joy to watch her thrive, but there's that little teeny part of you that wants her to stay small, just a little longer.

Instead, we have to treasure these days, for they are truly numbered.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is a truly gorgeous picture. And yes, time flies. We waited so long and now my girl's 4 and...sigh... enjoy every minute. But then, you already are! Hugs to you and your family!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net