Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Picture

I have a pet peeve, and I'm not afraid to say it:

I love family pictures. I hate it when people ONLY send out pictures of their kids and none of themselves included.

Of course, now that I have a 6-month-old baby and I'm 20-30 lbs. from having lost the baby weight, I understand WHY I don't really want a picture of me sent out to the world, but here I am today, without makeup, with a hat on because I didn't wash it today, and Brian broke out the camera.

We don't get a lot of pictures of me with Nora because I am the one who takes the bulk of the pictures. Realizing that, I finally asked Brian to take some of me with her, and today he took the time to shoot a few of us together. This is the best one so far.

So all I'm sayin' is...I promise not to be a total stranger on my own blog. If that makes anyone feel better, who knows?

But at least I can get all superior when I give people a hard time about never seeing them in their family's photos.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you!!! Although I do know your beautiful face already, this pic is priceless!!! I'm with ya...there's very few pics of me with the kids too, for the same reason. TY Brian for taking these shots.

I also loved your post on Nora's baptism. What a day of celebration for your whole family. Blessings to you all!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net