Friday, May 25, 2007

We Have A Healthy Baby Coming!

We have a HEALTHY little one in there!

Heart, Head, Spine, Tummy, Cord, Kidneys, Arms, Legs, It's ALL GOOD. Everything is measuring right at 18 weeks 1 day or so, so we're just a few days ahead.

We are SO RELIEVED! I can't even believe how much that made us feel so much better. DH was CRYING in the car on the way back.

AND


AS


FOR


TEAM!?!?!


WE

PEEKED.



We're

Pretty

Sure

It's

A
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GIRL!
(We didn't have a crotch shot, but the doctor said we should see some "twigs & berries" sticking out, and there weren't any...so they're thinking Team Pink!

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I'd post a picture but I've already packed the scanner. I'll have to shoot a picture of the ultrasound and post it later just for posterity. ;)

5 comments:

Gatxan said...

Happy, happy, happy and happy to know she's healthy and everything's fine... My greatest smile form Spain!!!!

Teri said...

Hehehe - I hope she's just like her mother (who is a lot like her mother). Auntie Teri has some great stories to tell her! Congratulations!!!!

Yvette A said...

Oh Jules you do not now how HAPPY I am for you and B, I sm dancing with joy here.

So how do you feel about arranged marrages...lol

Anonymous said...

I'm so so happy for you and B. That is just the bestest of news.

:o)

{hope dies last} said...

I am so happy for you both and that little girl.

I come back often for yor updates..

Congrats and God Bless!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net