Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A is for Anatomy

I feel the need to document this little moment in history with a big old shout out:

I GOT AN A!!

Two of them actually (one for my Computer Science class, another for my Anatomy & Physiology class), but the A&P class I worked twice, maybe three times as hard for.

A&P is a 3-quarter series of classes I have to take before I can even APPLY to the nursing program early next year.

You don't get an A, you don't get in. It's really that simple.

The first time I saw the 10-pound, $200 book, I thought my mind would melt from the shear volume of stuff I had to memorize.

I'm one-third of the way through now, and I just saw online that my prof entered my final grade for the class, and it's an A.

YEAH.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net