Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Suweet 500

Today is a great day!

Aside from the fun of taking embarrassing bad-hat pictures of my wee one, two 500s happened:

First and foremost, my DAUGHTER gave me 500 MINUTES of sleep last night. IN A ROW.

Yes folks, that's just over 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Then I fed her at 5 a.m., and she slept another three hours.

And so did I.

I think I'm almost giddy from that much sleep in one night!

And my other biggie is...This is my 500th post on this blog!

This blog has gone from just a little entertainment venue for me, to a great way for family and friends to keep up with us. I thought of looking at my 100th, 200th, 300th and 400th posts to see where I was in each of those times, but that is going to have to wait for another post another time.

Today (besides trying on silly hats), we're packing for a trip to Denver to visit our friends and close on the house this weekend.

I can't wait to see how Nora travels. To see how she flies. How she deals with stewardesses and getting the shakedown at security.

What an adventure!!

OK. Back to being cool.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net