Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute Picture of the Day

We just got back Saturday afternoon from Denver -- and this picture is by far my favorite so far of the ones I've been through.

We took about 700 pictures in all. You'd think we didn't do much else, but we managed to squeeze in a trip to the zoo, the ballpark, several friends' back yards, the Butterfly Pavillion, the aquarium, and a few trips to the park. We saw a few new babies from Delois' 3-month old to the newbie twins of Scott and Laura.

Nora and I both caught colds there -- but considering how many kids we were around, I guess that's no surprise. We're on the mend though, and doing well, and hopefully we didn't pass anything along to anyone.

I'll blog as much as I can in the next couple of days so we can share lots of pictures!

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net