Saturday, June 03, 2006

Tumbling Blocks for Bruiser




This is a quilt I have planned for Bruiser. I just started it today, getting the design put together and finding fabric for it.

It's in one of my favorite quilt books ever -- I've made nearly all of the quilts in it at one time or another...but it's hard to choose. I like this one because it's difficult (you can only sew one small seam at a time, not in a continuous seam from one end of the quilt to the other), and the optical illusion of tumbling blocks is one of my all-time favorites.

I bought a bunch of material on sale at Hancock Fabrics last week, and a bunch of it's going into it. I just LOVE bright colors. I hope Bruiser does too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, that looks like a LOT of work (but it's gorgeous). I hope you'll post some pictures when it's done.

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks fantastic!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net