Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quote of The Day

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
- Dr. Seuss. American Writer and Cartoonist best known for his collection of children's books. 1904-1991


I love Dr. Seuss. I love the Who's of Whoville, the Sneetches who had Stars Upon Thars, and Sam I am, who Does Not Like Green Eggs & Ham...

Dr. Seuss had a way of saying things that not only made a statement about how we should try something new (Green Eggs & Ham) or treat each other well("A person is a person no matter how small"), but through quotes like this he can still make a 39-year-old like me feel special.

No one alive is Youer than You.

Maybe it's better for the world that no one is "Me-er than Me", but it made me smile today anyway. :)

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net