Thursday, October 20, 2005

Questions Answered

1) My uncle once: took me camping, and when big ants crawled in my sleeping bag, he said "Praise the Lord anyway!" I was 7, and it was the first time I realized I very might well be capable of murder. ;)
2) Never again in my life: Will I take having children for granted
3) When I was five: We moved to the U.S. and I went to two kindergartens. I loved it because I got to celebrate my birthday twice.
4) High School was: better than Middle School, but not by much.
5) I will never forget: the day I watched that second plane slam into the second World Trade Center Tower on 9/11.
6) I once met: President Bill Clinton.
7) There's this girl I know who: stays with her husband even though she'd be better off without him.
8) Once, at a bar: I got to tell a sorority girl to step off. (She started it).
9) By noon I'm usually: ready for breakfast.
10) Last night I: stayed up late trying to get my CD burner to work the way I wanted.
11) If I had only: not eaten that crab soup yesterday, my tummy wouldn’t have hurt today.
12) Next time I go to church: It’ll be a Sunday. Not THIS Sunday, but maybe the next one.
13) What worries me most: Dying without figuring out what I’m really here for.
14) When I turn my head right: I see my calendar
15) When I turn my head left: I see the desk and dining room furniture I got from my grandma.
16) You know I'm lying when: I don’t sound very convincing. This is a rare occasion on both fronts.
17) You know what I miss most about the eighties: Brian's mullet.
18) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: The scheming matchmaker in “Much Ado About Nothing”.
19) By this time, next year: I’ll be pushing 40.
20) A better name for me would be: Julie The Vampire Slayer
21) I have a hard time understanding: Why people can be so mean to others.
22) If I ever go back to school I'll: be so rich I have nothing else to do with my time than to further educate myself
23) You know I like you if: I give you a hard time.
24) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my husband for putting up with his uppity wife.
25) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferarro are: famous people who should have lunch together in heaven. Well, when all of them get there.
26) Take my advice, never: go to a riot. Tear gas sucks.
27) My ideal breakfast is: a breakfast burrito with eggs, hashbrowns, sour cream and hot sauce.
28) A song I love, but do not have is: “Talk to Ya Later” by The Tubes.
29) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: Getting an airplane ticket. Driving to Brazil is one long ass roadtrip.
30) Why won't anyone: Move over to the slow lane on the freeway?
31) If you spend the night at my house, DO: Make yourself at home.
32) I'd stop my wedding for: Jude Law
33) The world could do without: Britney Spears, or any mention of her.
34) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: run into my ex-husband ever again. Oh wait, that's almost like the same thing!
35) My favorite blonde is: Oh, maybe Christina Aguilera when she is blond.
36) Paperclips are more useful than: staples, at least sometimes.
37) San Diego means: A great place to escape in January.
38) And by the way: I play a mean game of pool.

1 comment:

Michael & Joy said...

Jules, that was a riot! Thanks for the smiles.

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net