Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Bump

Well, there's no doubt I'm starting to show. My fat pants are too skinny.

I've started getting the few maternity clothes I own out of the basement. A friend sent me some more, but I just haven't been able to wear them yet. I find myself not really willing to go there yet, and I don't quite have to.

I'll tell you what though. There is nothing in the world quite as cool as hearing the baby's heartbeat whenever I want to with the Doppler. It sounds like galloping horses...and I hear the swipes s/he takes at the wand. It is too cool!

4 comments:

MeesheMama said...

I'm really happy for you.

Gatxan said...

You look great!

Tammy said...

Ahhh... sweet bump. I'm sure it brings you some peace to be able to hear Pumpkin's heartbeat whenever you like. You LOOK wonderful!

Unknown said...

Lovin' that bump! :)

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net