Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BIRTHDAY!

Today is your birthday! Happy Birthday To Ya! -- The Beatles.

I have this song set to wake me up tomorrow, my 39th birthday.

Judging by the way I handled 29 and loved turning 30, I'm sure that this 39th birthday is going to be the same.

I hate the 9s.

I like the 0s.

By the time I get to 40, I will have worked out all my angst over it, and it'll be great. Just like I was when I turned 30.

Let's recap the past decade:

30 -- I was back in school, finishing my degree.
32 -- I finished my degree, DH and I got "back" together (we dated in college, and finally got back together in our 30s.
33 -- Brian and I got married. By far the happiest day of my life.
34 -- Brian and I moved to Colorado.
35-37 -- I suffered 3 miscarriages in roughly 3 years.
36 -- We went to Europe together for the first time
38 -- a rather nice uneventful year on the whole. I got to go to Europe again. On the downside I lost my job, but got a new one.
39 -- WHAT will it hold?

Yeah, overall a good decade

BIRTHDAY! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DANCE???

BIRTHDAY! TAKE A CHA CHA CHA CHANCE!

Yes we're going to a party, party...

Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jules!!

... and may 39 hold only wonderful and happy things for you!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net