Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BIRTHDAY!

Today is your birthday! Happy Birthday To Ya! -- The Beatles.

I have this song set to wake me up tomorrow, my 39th birthday.

Judging by the way I handled 29 and loved turning 30, I'm sure that this 39th birthday is going to be the same.

I hate the 9s.

I like the 0s.

By the time I get to 40, I will have worked out all my angst over it, and it'll be great. Just like I was when I turned 30.

Let's recap the past decade:

30 -- I was back in school, finishing my degree.
32 -- I finished my degree, DH and I got "back" together (we dated in college, and finally got back together in our 30s.
33 -- Brian and I got married. By far the happiest day of my life.
34 -- Brian and I moved to Colorado.
35-37 -- I suffered 3 miscarriages in roughly 3 years.
36 -- We went to Europe together for the first time
38 -- a rather nice uneventful year on the whole. I got to go to Europe again. On the downside I lost my job, but got a new one.
39 -- WHAT will it hold?

Yeah, overall a good decade

BIRTHDAY! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DANCE???

BIRTHDAY! TAKE A CHA CHA CHA CHANCE!

Yes we're going to a party, party...

Jules

2 comments:

Concetta said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Jules!!

... and may 39 hold only wonderful and happy things for you!

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net
There was an error in this gadget