Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Our Little Bean Pole...


Well, all of you who know our story of how hard it was getting our girl don't hear me complain much, if at all...

But DANG PEOPLE, CAN WE GET HER TO STOP GROWING 3 inches every 6 months?!?! PLEASE?

Here we are...spring is coming, and the pants I made her that were just above her ankles (originally meant to be capri-style pants) are just below her knees this spring.

If she hasn't worn them out this year, they'll be short-shorts next summer.

As you can see above, I have some pajama pants on the far left that are too short for her now (also taken in to 18" in the waist), some 3T pants and a pair of 4T leggings that I took in to 18" so she can wear them now, and some 5T pajama pants she can wear soon, if not now.

She's not even 2 1/2 yet!!! That's next week, sure, but REALLY? 5T anything at 2.5?

I jokingly call her my Glamazon...but dang, that's almost "too short" of a name for her.

Bean Pole.

To quote Shaun White: "Freaky Deaky".

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net