Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Cute Picture Of The Day

Miss Nora and I spent the better part of Christmas Break up in Seattle, since Brian's been working up there a lot lately.

We got a couple of trips in to the Seattle Center...an IMAX movie about bugs...LOTS of time with family, and spoiled rotten with presents.

But my favorite moments this past month have been watching Nora's communication and fun-loving personality come out. Tonight as we sat at dinner, she actually tried to *make conversation* by asking me "What's your favorite color?" and "What's your favorite engine?" as we were coloring in the Thomas the Tank Engine coloring book.

Our little goofball has gone verbal...and with it has opened up a whole new world.

And today my favorite color is purple. When she asks me again tomorrow it will probably be red.

Or maybe green.

The beauty of being 3 is that "favorite" doesn't mean you're locked into anything.

No comments:

Sloganizer

generated by sloganizer.net